Okay I said I would write again when my attitude was better, but from what I hear, it won't be much better from here on out. I am just worn out all the time. I can't decide if it is the extra weight or the lack of sleep (it gets more difficult every day to sleep). I don't see how I can possible get any bigger, and I have like 11 1/2 weeks or so to go!
I have been obsessed lately on buying this extravagant crib bedding for Alex. On one hand, I am think that I am losing my mind and need to just buy some kitchy pattern from babies r us with barn animals on it. The other half of me is saying that I should splurge and buy exactly what I want. I am even trying to compromise with myself...I can buy pottery barn stuff for less than half the cost for the same custom order I am looking at. This is petty stuff I know. Chris is being sympathetic to me, but often reminds me that Alex will never know what it all looked like, and I remind him that it really isn't for Alex's viewing as it is for mine.
I just booked a one day crash course is birthing. It was the only one day course left at Baptist I could take on a sat. I could have gone to one that is like 4 -6 weeks on a Monday,but I really want Chris to be there, and he may not get to go on the Monday night. I have the feeling that they will book him out of town a lot until the end of March, to make up for the month or so he will be working closer to home.
Goodness I can not wait for Alex! I keep telling myself that in 10 weeks I am at 38 weeks and that is full term! I am hoping the sight of him will help me forget the swollen ankles, the aching back, the indigestion, and the sleepless nights.
Keep on encouraging me....
Cynthia
Thursday, January 24, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Hey Cynthia! Hope you win and get the pottery barn bedding you want!!
When Chris holds Alex in his arms he will forget about the cost of bedding! As a matter of fact, when you give him a son you should be able to get whatever you want for a long time! You just make sure he is in delivery with you and has to experience your pain with you! I will tell you that when you hold Alex you will forget all the misery you are in right now! He will be worth every bad day you are having! You are about to experience love and joy that comes straight from God to your heart when you become a mommy! We are so excited and counting the days! Alex is one lucky little boy to have you and Chris for his parents! We love you! Bobbie
Post a Comment