Thursday, January 10, 2008

This week...its been ok

Well I haven't written in a few days...but I have had a lot to think about since monday. My doc. appointment went okay...Alex is great measuring right on time, the Nurse didn't gripe me out (even though I gained 9lbs since my last visit0. But unfortunately my blood sugar was really high. Not like borderline, but really high. I have to go back next wed. to take a 3-hour fasting blood sugar test. I have felt guilty this week, I might have over indulged. Befor xmas I had talked about how guilty I feel about eating bad, so I have been eating well, well last week I threw caution to the wind and ate pizza and donuts and fried Twinkies. I know...I am smart enough to know that I could not have caused gestational diabetes, but I am still feeling really bad about it. I feel like I have done something wrong, but oh well...I am going to do something about it.

Anyways...

Tuesday Chris and I put a deposit on an apartment...it will be tight to pay rent and a mortgage, but we can make it.

Wed. I joined my first Aqua moms class...I will write more about that in my next entry!

Cynthia

No comments: