Besides the mixed news about my blood sugar, I have had a week of growth. I joined an exercise class that I am really enjoying. It is an Aqua moms water aerobics class, and even though I have been in the fitness/ aquatics business for almost 10yrs, I have really never voluntarily taken a water aerobics class. I am really enjoying the work out and really the good company of ladies going through the same thing as I am. I am also doing something for myself and that feels good.
I also have been thinking a lot about centering prayer and meditation this week since I am going to help explain it to a junior high class this weekend. I attended a Centering prayer retreat today and in this contemplative time I got to release and just breath and that was nice. I thought about my 7 chaukras and how they effect baby Alex and put them in context with my life. I am going to try to practice this as much as possible (practice is the key).
Though I have not really been faithful today, I have also thought about eating better, even if my blood sugar test is regular on Wednesday. I am gong to try to eat as many whole foods as possible and get out of the habit of eating processed foods and junk. This is going to be my hardest challenge.
Well I will let you know how it goes!
Cynthia
Saturday, January 12, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment