Chris and I took a birthing class yesterday. It was helpful and it allowed me to ask a few questions I wanted to ask. Chris did well, despite the fact there were a few graphic images of crowning babies...etc. But he did well! I am going to write a longer blog tomorrow after I go to the doctors...sorry I am tired and have a cold.
Cynthia
Sunday, February 17, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Cynthia, How are you doing? I hope you're doing well & trying be as comfortable as you can be! With mine I was just so big & uncomfortable, especially during my last two months. Imagine me running an peds ICU, waddling along, trying to keep my blood pressure down. I remember going just to send a FAX & my blood pressure going to the 150s! It's all worth it in the long run. Hope you're continuing to have a happy & healthy pregnancy!
Post a Comment