Insomnia sucks...Usually it is just that I can't get comfortable ( on my left side..or my right, or even half way tilted on my back with a pillow). Right now it doesn't even seem like it is worth the effort to try to even sleep right now.
I guess the first thing that went wrong today is that I woke up sick this morning...nothing major, just some stomach problems...that made me feel aweful so I spent most the day in bed. Thinking that wouldn't bother my sleep, I just gave in to it this morning (well yesterday morning).
Like I said before...if it not one thing it is another..I also have constant acid reflux. not the kind I had b/f pregnancy, like when you eat something spicey and you take like 2 tums and it goes away with out any memory. This is like Battery acid. The chill of it on the back of my throat lets me know it is probably doing irriversable damage to my esophogus. I am taking doctor recommended Zantac...but I don't think anything is strong enough to help this.
Oh well I know you don't really want to hear me bitch about it anymore.
Alex has really been active lately. He hasn't been switching up positions ( he has been in the same position for a month now). But he is constatly getting sick of his cramped quarters. Chris for a while thought I was exaggerating on how hard he had been kicking me in the last week or so...but this moring I made him sit and feel for him self how strong his boy. I can kindaa describe it like this:
Do you know when you are in bed and hot and you are trying to get the sheets off of your legs and it seems to be stuck around your ankle so you kick in the air as hard as you can to un "strangle" your feet and give yourself more room....that is how it is constantly feeling.
I love feeling him move though. A month or so ago, my weekly Baby center newsletter suggested I begin to count how may move my boy makes, like ten in an hour, etc...If he doesn't then it basically suggested I panic, freak out...go to the doctor. I am so glad he is kicking really hard right now, b/c if he weren't i'd still be counting and freaking out,,,because anytime I try to actually count , he usually settles down.
We rented an apartment last weekend...and ironically we also sold our house this week. i am glad we have a place, even if it just temporary, becasue I have had the opportunity to begin to set up a nursery. We have our crib and dresser/ changing table and Alex's monogrammed bedding! it is really nice. I will be happy wehn we do move to really fix his room and paint it the color I want.
I began my 2 week visits this week. All is good...I didn't get into too much trouble for gaining so much weight and Alex is head down and measuring just were he should.
I am thankful!! and I am now sleepy! goodnight...
c
Friday, February 8, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment