Tuesday, April 1, 2008

2 freakin' weeks left!!!!

Okay I hate to complain, but I am so over this right now! All you people who thought I would actually have the baby in March...I wish you were right. I actually think that I am going to be on time not early. I have made no progress. The doctor said he is probably trying to descend, since i have terrible aching pain and pressure in my pelvic area. (They don't usually talk about this part, they say pressure, but not pain!). I still can't sleep and am not the cheeriest person in the world. People are replacing excitement with comment of sorrow towards me and even slight disappointment. My shape and size has drastically changed int he last 2 weeks. I don't even feel like i look like myself. I am huge. I am actually kinda hoping he is a 9lbs baby so that my size will be somewhat validated. Well I will try to update more and more until the day and then I will post pics of little Alex as soon as he arrives.

Cynthia

1 comment:

Unknown said...

You're almost there, Cynthia! I remember being on strict bedrest for the last 3 weeks (I went past my due date) & it was miserable. Best advice I can give you is to get as much rest as you possibly can. Easier said than done, but it's true! I haven't had a full night's rest in 10 months. Get as much of it while you can! Good luck to you! I can't wait to hear the good news & wish you a good labor & delivery! - Jenni