Well I had a lot of doubters! But it is April and I am still pregnant. I had many people convinced that I was going to have the little guy in March. But he will probably go to his due date and this little dude will be a great big dude!
I think that it is very interesting how big I have gotten....I am huge...I mean very, very big.
Good news is that I hopefully won't go past my due date, My doctor has more or less promised me that (we aren't talking about the 14th, but my original 18th of April).
Monday, April 14th I am having an ultrasound to see how big this kid is going to be. Not if he is going to beg, but how big! If he is too big I will have a c-section. If he is just right I will be induce. I am still hoping i will go into labor on my own, this week. There are storms coming in this week so I am thinking I will probably have my water break during the sirens and storms predicted fro tomorrow.
That is fine. I have taken all the harassment I could possibly take by on lookers of my large bump.
I have been asked when my twin are due. I am called "fatty" I suppose endearingly by a man at my church. I have been stared at, probably in amazement, or in some form of birth control, at Target and I have been played like a drum, by someone trying to get my kid to wake up and kick. That was the strangest. I don't know how I felt about that.
Well I am ready And I will let everyone know when I have little (or Big) Alex!
Cynthia
Wednesday, April 9, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
It's the 18th! Any news?
Post a Comment