I'm really worn out. I don't know how women with traditional office jobs go back to work. I have it good. My job is flexible, I can take Alex to work with me. 2 days a week Alex goes to Parent's Day out, but he is at the church were I work, so I take him out to nurse. I am lucky, don't get me wrong. But Chris works out of town a lot, so sometimes is am lugging my 20 lbs ( i think he is that big, according to my parents scale today) 3 month old around alone. I can see know why and how you don't go back to work after having a baby. It is more work than I can ever imagine.
I know it was a God thing that I wound up back in little Rock. I would have never managed my last job with Alex. And now I know I am where I want to be, ministering to young people in my church. They inspire me.
Alex is having problems taking a bottle. My mom was successful today, but probably after Alex was really hungry. I am having to introduce it, b/c I am going to a wedding in Vegas in August and he really can't go. I would take him, but it is Vegas, the worst place to bring a baby. It isn't until labor day, but I don't want to leave him cold turkey. So we are practicing, him bottling, me pumping...like crazy. I hope it all works out. I am so nervous when I get back he will not want to nurse anymore, but I hope it works out. I am so nervous!!! If anyone has advice or has done this, let me know.
Well I should go to bed soon....talk to you later.
Cynthia
Thursday, July 17, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment