I have to admit...I have a good baby! He traveled so well this weekend ( while I sat in back with him!). I am really worn out so I will probably elaborate another time, but Alex traveled to Collierville, TN to see his BB and Pap and then to STarkville, MS to a wedding.
Alex stayed with my in laws for 6 hours while we were at the rehearsal dinner. I was really nervous about leaving him since he doesn't take a bottle really well (partially it is b/c he has only taken a bottle like 4 times total before this weekend). He did great! It is good practice since Chris and I have to go to a wedding in Las Vegas on Labor weekend.
Alex also slept thru the wedding on Sat night and was perfectly adorable and agreeable around everyone this weekend!!!! I was so proud, he wasn't fussy at all. He cooed a lot and chuckled some!!!
Chris was so proud to show him off to all his best friends. I am never seen him so proud of everything. It was Chris's B-day Friday...so I know it made it a great b-day for him to introduce Alex to his friends.
I have really figured out that I am going to have a hard time leaving Alex with anyone. I really can't elaborate on that much more with out sounding to myself like a possessive crazy woman. I don't know, I am lucky I don't have to leave him everyday with a daycare. I would not be able to do it. I am so independent that I often feel cautious of help. I guess instead of feeling like people are trying to help to be helpful, but are offering or insisting on helping because they think I am unable to do it at all or myself or unable to do it as well as they may be able to. I know these are things I need to pray about or work on, but I think they are valid just the same. This probably all stems from my over criticism of myself and a Little nervous about everything I do. I will work on it! I just hope people understand...I feel guilty.
Sunday, July 13, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Cynthia, Alex is so cute. I know what you mean about not wanting to leave him with anyone. I am still like that even with my third.
I keep meaning to e-mail you. My mom said she ran into you and saw Alex. I want to catch up soon!
Post a Comment